Thursday 22 February 2007

Ah, cereal....

Isn't cereal wonderful. A drink as well as food. Great for the mornings and evenings. Coco Pops. I love you. Marry me. Choccy goodness.

Well todays escapades include going to town and getting rained on, tidying up (how boring) and Foo Fighters (You just got to love that Learn To Fly video). Oh yeah and finding out that Bloc Party are playing at Plymouth Pavillions on April 16th. Yay!

Also had discussions with Derek about going camping in August. Yay I've never been before so I'm quite excited really. Can't wait to make fire and all that camping fun stuff. Cooking sausages over the fire. Yum!

I hate TV. Its gotten so boring. Oh no hang on, Top Gear, thats the exception. I love Top Gear, so funny. Especially James May. Hes lurvely. I used to be into Lost but its sort of lost (haha) its appeal as not much seems to be going on now. And Invasion was good too. I thought I would like Ugly Betty but thats sort of slithered off into the TV dump ground areas now. I do have my one girly thing and thats Eastenders. I love it what can say. Maybe its because I hail from the south eastern part of the UK that is London. My nan even came from Hackney. Cor Blimey Govnur an all that. Maybe it just reminds me of home I dunno, even when I try and turn off I always end up coming back t0 it.

God I need to go out more. I'm beginning to think I'm turning into a piece of the furniture. Where is my FF12 dammit. I want it NOW. Its got a bunny girl called fran in it. Doesn't seem very Japanese really but I suppose I can ignore that due to the game being awesome (So I'm told).

I have a great urge to something stupid, like go down a hill in a trolley. Don't know why that is, maybe its because I'm indoors too much. I can't even remember the last stupid thing I did.

Ask yourself this. When was the last time you fell asleep in a toilet?

Currently reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Currently watching: Youtube (80s kids shows).
Currently listening to: The Fratellis, BoA, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes.
Currently playing: Ragnarok Online, Thief: Deadly Shadows and Neverwinter Nights 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey its LodeArm, just got your message not been on for a few days. funky blog ive got one but as ive not been putting anything on it ill keep it to my self hehe. Maybe ill make the effort one day reading yourse makes me tempted. :D