Wednesday 21 February 2007

Final Fantasy 12 arriving.....

OMG I'm so excited. I just received a confirmation e-mail saying that FF12 was on its way to me. Yay! I can't wait to get my hands on this little beauty. I really love the final fantasy series. Especially 7 as I love the materia system (the best one so far I think). Cloud is brilliant and I just want to hug RedXIII.

Oh yeah there was a huge rumour about there possibly being a remake of FF7, although apparently those claims have been refuted. Heres the link to the tech demo for the PS3 anyways. http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasyvii/media.html

I hate people who have a go at you about something that is out of your control. Like getting blamed for not telling someone to get bin bags when they went to the shop. Its not my fault I forgot about not having bin bags is it. Grrr........rant over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.